Learning Support Assistant
Required for Autumn Term 2021 at Manor Junior School, Fernhill Road, Farnborough, Hants, GU14 9DX.
Tel: 01252 544072
35 hours per week, term time only (less hours can be mutually agreed for the right candidate).
The salary is Grade C – Actual annual salary of £15,712 for 35 hours per week, term time only (this will be reduced to reflect hours worked per week and weeks worked per year). One year fixed term contract to 31/08/22 in the first instance.
We require a Learning Support Assistant to become part of an important team within our School. The successful applicant will be part of a team that supports the teaching and learning within the School – flexibility and a sense of humour are a must!
We are looking for someone who has:-
- A warm personality
- Enthusiasm and is conscientious
- An ability to work independently and with initiative
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills with children and adults
- Patience and flexibility
- Effective communication skills
- Professional discretion
- A sense of humour!
We can offer
- An inclusive working environment where everyone is valued
- Relevant training opportunities
- Excellent resources
- Highly supportive, enthusiastic and motivated colleagues
For further details and an application pack please email
email@example.com. The closing date is Friday 11th June at midday.